Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Another Newbie..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zo1*
zo1*

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Another Newbie.. Empty
PostSubject: Another Newbie..   Another Newbie.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 am

Hello all,my name is zoe.Im very glad to have joined this forum.I have three lovely little souls in my life so am a full time mummy.I am from a family of intuitives but the only one practicing.My uncle was the only other who developed and worked with spirit,he helped me lots on my quest for knowledge but passed a few years ago.He guides me now in dreams from time to time and has passed on very personal and profound messages to me in this way.i Havent always embrased spirit,at times i tried to pretend it wasnt happening and when i was a child messages,dreams and sightings etc..scared me quite alot.Like many,huge personal life experiences increased my knowings on quite a grand scale and ive now worked openly with spirit for a number years.Having three children however and little childcare means at the moment atleast,i am unable to sit in circle.Though i do believe when its right this will happen.In the mean time i hope to meet likeminded people who i can converse with without stereotypical ridicule,show and recieve kindness,and be able to support one another on this Beautiful path.Its all about learning and teaching,love and light..and we,ve all so much to give.Sorry for going on but i wanted to express my trueself as my introduction.With love and warmth zoe x Another Newbie.. 946856 Another Newbie.. 897100
Back to top Go down
orangepoppy
orangepoppy

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Another Newbie.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie..   Another Newbie.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:13 am

Hello Zoe,

Have just read your posting on the S&D forum on the cybercafe thread and came straight over here to say hello and welcome. Another Newbie.. 303776

You write very beautifully both on here and on S&D, please don't feel despondent if you don't get a response as quickly on here as on S&D as not everyone is on both. This is a beautiful, warm forum to learn from and add to. Quite a few have a page of our own to relate our progress and things that happen to us.

My journey started about three years ago when I was introduced to reiki. I am 51 in just over a week so a bit of a late starter, but am slowly blundering along investigating different paths that are opened to me. I have met a few of the lovely ladies on here and S&D and am hoping to meet more this year. It is so nice to be able to talk to other people without feeling stupid or different.

Anyway, please carry on posting and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Much love Elaine (ewhittle1 on S&D) xxx
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh19
Kayleigh19

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Another Newbie.. Empty
PostSubject: Hi Zoe!   Another Newbie.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:17 am

Another Newbie.. 31550

Hope you enjoy, it's a lovely forum, and there's really interesting topics. Looking forward to speaking to you more Another Newbie.. 793301 .

Kayleigh x Another Newbie.. 793301
Back to top Go down
zo1*
zo1*

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Another Newbie.. Empty
PostSubject: Thankyou   Another Newbie.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 am

Another Newbie.. 897100 Thankyou very much xlove and warmth zoe x
Back to top Go down
zo1*