Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Hello i am a newbie from S&D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Hello i am a newbie from S&D Empty
PostSubject: Hello i am a newbie from S&D   Hello i am a newbie from S&D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am

Hello everyone, i have joined here from S&D, i am origionally known as Gemini from S&D, could not have this as my user name on here as already taken. I look forward to chatting with you all, and thanks Pat for the link, love GA.
[img]https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net/users/1713/39/47/75/smiles/922269.gif[/img]
Back to top Go down
gembow21

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am a newbie from S&D   Hello i am a newbie from S&D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:25 am

Hello i am a newbie from S&D 31550 Gemini/Golden Angel...I think that both names suit you Smile
I hope you enjoy this forum, as it is full of lots of wonderful information.

Love Gem ♥️
Back to top Go down
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am a newbie from S&D   Hello i am a newbie from S&D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:19 am

Thank's Gem, yes there is lots of useful information on here, got plenty of reading lol, [img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] love GA
Back to top Go down
Livy

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am a newbie from S&D   Hello i am a newbie from S&D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:21 am

Hello i am a newbie from S&D 31550 Lovely to see you here, as you say there is so much reading here and so much information to think about. I have learnt so much here and on S&D and I know you will find it as useful as I have.

I love the user name, somehow it seems to sit nicely on you. I look forward to learning loads more from you and with you. Hello i am a newbie from S&D 946856 Hello i am a newbie from S&D 303776

Love and Light and Friendship
xx
Back to top Go down
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am a newbie from S&D   Hello i am a newbie from S&D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:56 am

Hi Livy, good to see you on here. Thank you regarding my name on here. I thought it went well as i saw a Golden angel in my meditation, hope you are well my dear, look forward to chatting and reading these threads, take care my dear, love GA Hello i am a newbie from S&D 303776 Hello i am a newbie from S&D 326984
Back to top Go down
roselee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am a newbie from S&D   Hello i am a newbie from S&D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:31 am

Hello and welcome,i have not been on for awhile myself but look forward to getting to know everyone and having some good chats amoung ourselves. Roselee
Back to top Go down
http://www.justforwomen.org.uk
Golden Angel
Golden Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am a newbie from S&D   Hello i am a newbie from S&D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 am

Hello Roselee, that is a lovely name. I look forward to chatting with you, love GA Wink x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello i am a newbie from S&D   Hello i am a newbie from S&D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello i am a newbie from S&D
Page 1 of 1