Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Empty
PostSubject: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:07 am

(I'd like to thank Angelhealer (Mary) for sending this Aura exercise to me so I could share it with you all)

Reading Your Aura Exercise

Sit in a comfortable chair with both feet firmly on the floor.
Put both hands down to your sides.
Take a deep breath and close your eyes.

Visualize yourself releasing all of your excess energy from the top of your head downward through your legs to return energies back the centre of the earth.

Visualize your energy as bluish white beads of light streaming from your feet to the centre of the earth.

As the beads of energy return to the earth, become aware of your body's reaction, as it becomes lighter from releasing this excess energy.

Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes remembering to breath deeply and slowly.

Once completed, bend forward stretching your arms to the floor, or as far as you can, and release the excess energy from your hands. Slowly stand up and stretch.

Record your experience in a journal or notebook.

Training the Eyes:

When we view our lives, and world through our eyes, we have been conditioned to focus sharply so as to see a definitive shape or form. In this step, we are actively retraining our eyes to gaze/blur our vision.

Select one of four coloured objects to focus on and position this approximately 6 inches from your face holding it in your hand.

Stand or sit 2-3 feet from a white wall where your secondary object is located or use a blank piece of white paper on a table with the secondary object placed on the paper.

Using an unfocused gaze, stare at the first coloured object that you select in your hand and count for 30-45 seconds.

The desired result is to have clear distinctive view of the object in your hand and blurred or unfocused view of the secondary object position 1-2 feet behind the object in your hand.

Also, record what colour, or colours, that you see emanating from the edges of the coloured object in your hand. If you do not see anything, repeat the above process in this step for 1 minute.

Do Not Strain your eyes. It is important to relax during this step.

Try this with each of the other 3 coloured objects you selected and record your findings.

Viewing the first layer of the aura:

Using your power hand (the hand you write with), hold your hand out with palm facing away from you. Gaze at your hand for 12-15 seconds.

Be visually aware of the colour that emanates around your fingers. Usually, one will see a fuzzy translucent, silver to light bluish colour band that may extend up to 2 inches from around the hand.

Record the colour and how far the colour expands from the hand. Note any colours that expand beyond the 2 inch mark, as this indicates the second level of the aura. Colours seen beyond the 6 inch mark indicate the third level of the aura.

Reading Auras: Two Person Exercise

Have your assistant stand against a white wall. Repeat the Training of the Eyes Technique in Step 3, this time using your assistant as your object standing approximately one foot in from the wall.

Position yourself 6 - 8 feet front of your assistant.

Instruct your assistant to take slow deep breaths while you gaze at the wall behind them around their head and shoulder level. Just as you did with your hand in Step 4.

Record your findings in a journal.

This step you can have a lot of fun. Try using different people, plants and animals as you practice this step. This is great, especially in nature, as trees have a wondrous aura.

Be aware and record any changes in the aura that change with a person’s thoughts, feelings and emotions. As auras change, literally with in minutes!

Step 6 Feeling Auras: Two Person Exercise

Have your assistant stand in front of you facing you standing 3 feet apart.

Extend your hands in front of you with palms facing upright towards your assistant.

Send positive thoughts and impressions to your assistant while your hands are extended out in front of them. Be sure they are breathing deeply and slowly. Sense the energy in your hands from their aura.

Record the changes in the aura before you begin this exercise and after.
Also, record changes in thoughts transmitted to your assistant and any corresponding aura changes.

Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Maitch
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maitch

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Wow Pat, that was interesting! I looked at my hand and could see the aura around my fingers - bright green. And I could see the aura extend about 9 inches to a foot away from my hand. I've never seen it that clearly before. Thank you very much :tyou:
Sandra xx
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:10 am

Hi Sandra,

Glad you found the aura exercise useful and that you managed to see your own aura. Thanks for letting me know. Hope you are having an enjoyable weekend. :happy1:

Love Pat xxx
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:54 am

i have just wrote on 'read any new books' about seeing the aura around my hand for the first time properly and it was also green,its soooooo exciting! :happy1:
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
Maitch
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm having my usual washing weekend! Our daughter hasn't got a washing machine, so we go over on Saturday, pick her stuff up and, hopefully, I will get it back to her tomorrow, when I take her up to the hospital to get her bloods done.
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi Maitch,

Sounds like you're really busy what with all that washing and taking your daughter to get her bloods done. Hope you get a chance to get some R & R very soon. :huga:
Back to top Go down
Maitch
Reg Member
Reg Member
Maitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:22 pm

We had that in Turkey last month! Laughing With any amount of luck she will be admitted to hospital shortly - then we can stop worrying for a while Rolling Eyes On reading that, it sounds barmy,(worrying when she's out of hospital!) but I mean that she will be monitored and get the treatment she needs!
Back to top Go down
luna10

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: aura exercise   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:23 am

Hi Pat :happy1:

Just been practicing my aura exercises for the first time looking at my hand. Well, I could see a white glow and then changing slightly to a pale blueish colour :asmile: . My first time ever. :asmile:

I'm going to keep practicing this it's great.

luna10 sunny
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 am

Hi Luna, :friends:

That's fantastic news. Really pleased you're getting good results from the aura exercise. I'm going to try and post more info on SQ very soon, hopefully including something about how you can draw Auragrams. Woke up with a bad headache today that tablets aren't touching, my daughter was the same last week, so I think there must be something doing the rounds. Only just sat down to answer my emails as I went to spend the weekend with Dreamer. I've had a wonderful time, she's a really lovely lady. Thanks for the update, Luna, please keep letting me know how you are progressing. :bouquet:
Back to top Go down
fluffyangel
Site Keeper
Site Keeper
fluffyangel

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 pm

its fantastic when you first start seeing auras isnt it its sooo exciting,and to think their around everyone and un noticed !!! i saw my first aura around someones head a couple of weeks ago and i wasnt even trying to see it so it was amazing! i had been to a group meditation and after struggling to meditate{feeling self concious in company}for a few mins ,it turned out to be the best meditation session id had,and when we were all chatting straight after i was looking at the lady talking...and there it was ,her aura ! amazing !!! xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.blardyblart.co.uk
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:18 am

The first time I saw my aura it was yellow. I did this by holidng my hand up to a hite wall ad letig my eyes go out f focus. It took me ages! I have just tried the way mentioned above and it was so much easier!

Thanks Pat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)   Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading your Aura Exercise (courtesy of Angelhealer)
Page 1 of 1