Spiritual Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Quest

For those seeking spiritual enlightenment and knowledge...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
:rose: Don't forget to visit our chatroom at the top of the forum :rose:
:rose: Problems registering? Please leave a message in our notepad section :rose:
:rose: Please check our Announcements section regularly for news :rose:

Not sure if I have met my Guides?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Not sure if I have met my Guides? Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if I have met my Guides?   Not sure if I have met my Guides? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Tonight before my meditation I asked to see my Spirit Guide, whilst doing my guided meditationn CD i never thought about it but twice the face of an oriental girl/lady popped into my head!

Could this be one of my guides. I felt like she may have been but am now unsure?
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I have met my Guides?   Not sure if I have met my Guides? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:47 am

Hi Gemma,

I'd say it's highly likely the oriental lady you've seen twice is a spirit guide. Next time you meditate, if you see this lady's face again, ask her for her name. Always make sure you have a pen and paper handy when you meditate, so you can make notes about what you pick up during meditation. Sometimes you may only get an odd word here or there, but if you write it all down you'll find it starts to make sense after a while. Do you keep a journal to record your psychic/spiritual experiences yet? Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :friends:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
gembow
gembow

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I have met my Guides?   Not sure if I have met my Guides? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:24 am

I used to keep a journal and since I have started meditating again I have started again. I feel so alive again and I have only been doing it for a few days!
Back to top Go down
Pat R
Admin
Admin
Pat R

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I have met my Guides?   Not sure if I have met my Guides? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:09 am

That's wonderful news, Gemma. Keep us posted regarding your progress, as sharing your meditations will definitely help others who might be struggling with theirs. :hug01:
Back to top Go down
https://spiritual-quest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I have met my Guides?   Not sure if I have met my Guides? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure if I have met my Guides?
Page 1 of 1